America's Eden: Wildlife Walks in the Rocky Mountains
From $3125 for 2020
- • Rate: $3125 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2680 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1100 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Wildlife walks in Yellowstone - Grand Teton and Rocky Mountain National Parks - Wolf watching - Close encounters with bear, elk, and moose - Geothermal features of Yellowstone - Tram Ride to Grand Teton National Park
• Half board (breakfasts and picnic lunches)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.