Off-Roading & Hiking Southwest National Parks
From $3625 for 2020
14 nights, 15 days
LAS to LAS
- • Rack rate: $3625 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $3085 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $790 (single travelers wanting to share never pay a single supplement)
• Private Vehicle surcharge: $2400 / If you want to drive a private vehicle.
• Zion - North Rim Grand Canyon - Bryce Canyon NP - Canyon de Chelly - Vermillion Cliffs - Arches NP - Canyonlands NP - Grand Staircase NP - Hidden Slots Canyon
• Half board (breakfasts and picnic lunches)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Las Vegas, Hotel.
Day 2 - Pick up 4x4 vehicles, hikes at Snow Canyon State Park, time permitting, wading in the narrows of Kanarra Creek, Hotel.
Day 3 - Zion NP: Walk Angel’s Landing before off-roading to Kanab, Hotel.
Day 4 - Hikes along the Grand Canyon North Rim wilderness, wilderness camp.
Day 5 - Sunrise over the Grand Canyon before hiking Buckskin Gulch slot and Vermillion Cliffs National Monument, wilderness camp.
Day 6 - Off-roading through Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument to Bryce Canyon NP. Afternoon walks. Hotel.
Day 7 - Bryce Canyon sunrise. Walks at Kodachrome State Park. Slot canyon scramble at Grand Staircase National Monument. Hotel.
Day 8 - Off-roading the remote Burr Trail and Notom Bottom Road, slot canyon hikes in the San Rafael Reef. Hotel.
Day 9 - Arches NP walks, followed by off-roading through Canyonlands NP on the Shafer Trail. Hotel.
Day 10 - Natural Bridges walks to Sipapu Bridge Via the Moqui Dugway to Monument Valley. Hotel.
Day 11 - Overnight journey through Canyon de Chelly and a night at a Navajo Farm. Wilderness camp.
Day 12 - Walk out of Canyon de Chelly continue on to the Grand Canyon. Hotel.
Day 13 - A full day at Grand Canyon (self-guided hikes) Hotel.
Day 14 - Optional Heli flights, Return to Las Vegas via Route 66. Hotel.
Day 15 - Departure on own.