Hiking the National Parks of the West
From $3565 for 2020
13 nights, 14 days
Guided walking tour
LAS to SFO, or in reverse
- • Rate: $3565 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2895 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1250 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: San Francisco - Yosemite - Death Valley - Grand Canyon - Page/Lake Powell - MonumentValley - Bryce - Zion - Las Vegas.
• Half board
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
• ATTENTION: Travelers must reserve Half Dome hike personally if interested.
Day 1 - Arrival Las Vegas.
Day 2 - On to Snow Canyon State Park, walks over petrified sand dunes.
Day 3 - Full day walk at Zion National Park: walk to Angel’s Landing, on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Day 4 - Full day walk in Bryce Canyon National Park, sunrise or sunset.
Day 5 - To Page at Lake Powell: walks to Horseshoe Bend, optional Antelope Canyon.
Day 6 - On to Monument Valley for Jeep tours (optional), on to Grand Canyon National Park for sunset.
Day 7 - Full day at Grand Canyon, walks (self guided).
Day 8 - Optional heli rides, on to Death Valley NP.
Day 9 - Death Valley sight seeing or walks, on to Mammoth.
Day 10 - Explore Mono Lake, Bodie State Park and, conditions permitting, walks at Lembert Dome in Yosemite National Park (early or late season tours may be re-routed to Sonora Pass due to road closure of Tioga Pass).
Day 11 - Full day walk from Glacier Point in Yosemite, or self-guided Half Dome trek (permit required).
Day 12 - Walks among the Giant Sequoias, on to San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge.
Day 13 - City tour on foot and by cable car, afternoon optional harbor cruises or Alcatraz, tour concludes.
Day 14 - Departure on own.