Explore the American Southwest
From $3600 for 2020
- • Rate: $3600 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $3013 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1270 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Las Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Arches - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon - Los Angeles - Highway 1 - San Francisco
• Balanced mix of nature, world-famous sights, and western cities
• Half board
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Las Vegas.
Day 2 - Zion NP, exploring on foot.
Day 3 - Exploring Zion, continue to Bryce Canyon NP for sunset.
Day 4 - Walks at Bryce Canyon National Park, or horseback riding (optional), drive to Moab.
Day 5 - A full day in Arches National Park.
Day 6 - From Moab to Monument Valley for Jeep tours (optional), continue to Page/Lake Powell.
Day 7 - Horseshoe Canyon walk, then Antelope Canyon visit (optional), hotel at Grand Canyon.
Day 8 - All day at Grand Canyon for walks (self-guided) and heli tours (optional).
Day 9 - Long travel day to Los Angeles.
Day 10 - City tour on foot and by subway: downtown, and Hollywood, afternoon the chance to visit Universal Studios (entry not included).
Day 11 - Via Beverly Hills and Malibu to Santa Barbara, along the coast on Highway 1.
Day 12 - Highway 1 to Monterey: Cannery Row, aquarium (optional), or Point Lobos walks. On to San Francisco.
Day 13 - Exploring San Francisco on foot and by cable car, afternoon harbor cruises or Alcatraz (optional); tour concludes.
Day 14 - Departure on own.