Grand Canyon Trek and Southwest National Parks
From $2750 for 2020
13 nights, 12 days
Guided walking tour
LAS to LAS
- • Rate: $2750 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2100 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $770 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Death Valley - Zion - Bryce - Arches - Mesa Arch - Monument Valley - Havasupai
• World-class walking and photography - spring tours offer dessert wildflower blooms, while autumn tours offer incredible fall colors.
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
• Half board
Day 1 - Arrival in Las Vegas.
Day 2 - On to nearby Utah for walks at Snow Creek Canyon.
Day 3 - Zion National Park with walks to either Observation Point or Angel’s Landing.
Day 4 - On to Bryce Canyon National Park via winding mountain roads.
Day 5 - Continuing over Hwy 12 for walks in Capitol Reef National Park then on to Lake Powell.
Day 6 - Goblin Valley State Park for mushroom rock formations then on to the hidden slot canyon of San Rafael Reef.
Day 7 - Arches National Park – Double O Arch and Delicate Arch.
Day 8 - Canyonlands National Park and the Needles District.
Day 9 - Heading South to Monument Valley and the Navajo settlement of Chinle, on the rim of Canyon de Chelly National Monument.
Day 10 - Navajo guided walks in Canyon de Chelly.
Day 11 - A walk to the ancient cliff dwelling of White House Ruin and then on to the Grand Canyon.
Day 12 - All day at the Grand Canyon – Self guided walks.
Day 13 - Return to Las Vegas via Route 66.
Day 14 - Departure on own.