Hawaii - Trails of the South Pacific
From $3900 for 2021
13 nights, 14 days
Guided walking tour
HI-KON to HI-MAU
- • Rate: $3900 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $3352 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1400 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Big Island (Kona - Hilo - Volcanoes National Park) - Kauai (North Shore - Waimea Canyon) - Maui (Road to Hana - Volcano walks)
• Walks through endemic rain and bamboo forests, active volcanic craters, lava deserts, historical trails, and on stunning South Sea beaches.
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Kona.
Day 2 - Polulu Valley walks, ancient temples, and beach walks along the Kohala coast.
Day 3 - City of Refuge walks and Captain Cook, optional manta ray or dolphin tours.
Day 4 - Morning walks at Kaloko-Honokohau National Park, afternoon via the Saddle Road, through high altitude lava desert, evening at Uncle Billy’s.
Day 5 - Full day walks at Volcano NP.
Day 6 - Full day walks at Volcano NP or possibility for guided lava viewing hikes (when available, cost not included) choices of Akaka Falls, Waipio Overlook, ocean swimming.
Day 7 - Green and black sand beach walks.
Day 8 - Transfer to Kauai.
Day 9 - Full day walk at Waimea Canyon – Kokee State Park.
Day 10 - Full day walk at Napali Coast - Kalalau Trail (self guided).
Day 11 - Transfer to Maui.
Day 12 - Road to Hana.
Day 13 - Full day walk at Polipoli State Park, Waihee Ridge or other.
Day 14 - Departure on own.