National Park Family Adventure
From $2800 for 2021
11 nights, 12 days
Active Family Trip
LAS to LAS
- • Rate: $2800 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $1200 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $700/ If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Zion - Bryce Canyon - Grand Canyon - Lake Powell - Monument Valley - Utah - Las Vegas
• 6 nights in centrally-located 3-star hotels, 2 night is cowboy wagons at an adventure ranch, 1 night camping in Monument Valley, and 2 nights camping in the forest.
• Half board
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Las Vegas.
Day 2 - Zion National Park (NP) and the Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort.
Day 3 - Zion NP hikes to Emerald Pools, floating the Virgin River, or wading in the Narrows with afternoon at leisure on the ranch.
Day 4 - Morning at leisure on the ranch with ATV tours, climbing wall, or various other activities; afternoon in Bryce Canyon NP for sunset and walks along the rim.
Day 5 - Explore Bryce Canyon, hiking or horseback riding; afternoon on Highway 12 stopping to see Petrified Trees; Fish Lake.
Day 6 - Fishing and boating in the nature of the Aquarius Plateau.
Day 7 - Capitol Reef NP for 1000-year-old rock art; picking fruit (in season); Lake Powell and the local slot canyons.
Day 8 - A day of water activities on Lake Powell: kayaks, powerboats, or paddle boards available for rental.
Day 9 - Monument Valley 4x4 tour with the local Navajo followed by traditional dancing demonstrations around a campfire.
Day 10 - Through the Painted Desert to the Grand Canyon; hike or rent a bike to explore the rim, optional heli rides available.
Day 11 - Bearizona Wildlife Park and historic Route 66 back into Las Vegas.
Day 12 - Departure on own.