From Yellowstone to Grand Canyon
From $3250 for 2020
- • Rate: $3250 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2735 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1050 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Salt Lake City - Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Aspen - Mesa Verde - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
• Hotel accommodated / higher standard
• Half board
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival in Salt Lake City.
Day 2 - Short city tour on foot, on to Grand Targhee.
Day 3 - Walks and sightseeing at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and Hayden Valley.
Day 4 - Walks in the Upper Geyser Basin and Grand Prismatic Springs.
Day 5 - West Thumb at Lake Yellowstone then into Grand Teton National Park.
Day 6 - Long drive day via Oregon Trail to Aspen, Colorado.
Day 7 - Maroon Bells walks (self-guided walks due to wilderness regulations), explore Aspen.
Day 8 - Towards Mesa Verde, en route optional historical train ride to Durango.
Day 9 - Exploring Mesa Verde National Park.
Day 10 - Monument Valley, optional Jeep tour, and Horseshoe Bend.
Day 11 - Antelope Canyon, on to Grand Canyon.
Day 12 - All day at Grand Canyon, self-guided walks.
Day 13 - Optional heli rides, via Route 66 to Las Vegas, tour concludes.
Day 14 - Departure on own.