Great Walks of Southwest National Parks
From $2620 for 2021
- • Rate: $2620 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2320 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $750 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Zion's Angels Landing & Narrows - Bryce's Navajo & Queens Garden - Arches' Double O & Delicate Arch - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon's Skeleton Point
• Half board (breakfasts and picnic lunches)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Las Vegas.
Day 2 - Towards Zion National Park, world’s famous hike: Angel’s Landing.
Day 3 - Canyoneering / wading in Zion’s Virgin River Canyon (rental gear rental not included but required for safety reasons), on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Day 4 - Walks thorugh Wall Street and Queen’s Garden at Bryce Canyon National Park, afternoon drive to Green River.
Day 5 - Walking in Arches National Park to Double O Arch, afternoon time for rafting or floating on the Colorado River (optional).
Day 6 - Arches National Park: Delicate Arch hike, afternoon drive to Monument Valley, time for jeep tours (optional).
Day 7 - On to Page at Lake Powell, walkst o Horseshoe Canyon, Antelope Canyon (optional), sunset at Grand Canyon National Park.
Day 8 - A full day at Grand Canyon for self guided walks.
Day 9 - Optional heli flights, via Route 66 to Las Vegas, the tour concludes.
Day 10 - Departure on own.