Explore the National Parks of the U.S. West
From $3500 for 2021
- • Rate: $3500 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2925 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1100 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Monument Valley - Lake Powell - Bryce - Zion - Death Valley - Yosemite - San Francisco
• Mid and upper-middle-class hotels and picturesque lodges
• Half board
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival in Las Vegas.
Day 2 - Snow Canyon State Park and dinosaur footprints.
Day 3 - Zion National Park.
Day 4 - Bryce Canyon National Park with optional horseback riding (cost not included).
Day 5 - Antelope Canyon, boat tours on Lake Powell or Colorado River rafting (flat water, all optional), hiking to Horseshoe Bend.
Day 6 - Drive to Monument Valley, optional Jeep tours, on to Grand Canyon for sunset walks.
Day 7 - Grand Canyon: self-guided walks and optional helicopter flights (cost not included).
Day 8 - Morning in Grand Canyon, on to Las Vegas via Route 66.
Day 9 - Death Valley, on to hotel near Bishop/Mammoth.
Day 10 - Explore Mono Lake and Bodie State Park. In Yosemite NP (conditions permitting) hike Lembert Dome (early or late season tour may be rerouted over Sonora Pass due to road closure).
Day 11 - Yosemite National Park: explore Tuolumne Grove of Sequoia, Glacier Point and Yosemite Valley, sunset in Yosemite Valley and bear / wildlife watching.
Day 12 - Drive to San Francisco via Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Day 13 - San Francisco: City tour by cable car and on foot or optional harbor cruises, program concludes.
Day 14 - Departure on own.