America's Eden: Wildlife Walks in the Rocky Mountains
From $3125 for 2021
- • Rate: $3125 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $2680 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $1100 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Wildlife walks in Yellowstone - Grand Teton and Rocky Mountain National Parks - Wolf watching - Close encounters with bear, elk, and moose - Geothermal features of Yellowstone - Tram Ride to Grand Teton National Park
• Half board (breakfasts and picnic lunches)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival Denver.
Day 2 - Rocky Mountain National Park, walks in the park looking for moose, bear and eagle along Shadow Mountain Reservoir.
Day 3 - Full day walks in search of elk in Rocky Mountain NP.
Day 4 - Along the Colorado River search for moose, continue to Wyoming.
Day 5 - Full day walks in Yellowstone National Park: Grand Canyon oft he Yellowstone, the bison herds of the Hayden Valley.
Day 6 - Full day walks looking for wildlife in the Lamar Valley: wolves, antelope and bison.
Day 7 - Full day walks at Norris Geyser Basin, Grand Prismatic Springs, Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs exploring hot springs.
Day 8 - Walks along Pelican Creek looking for grizzly bears, to Jackson, Wyoming.
Day 9 - Full day walk: tram to Teton Crest above treeline.
Day 10 - Grand Teton National Park, wildlife walks along the lakes, afternoon drive to Salt Lake City, tour concludes.
Day 11 - Departure on own.