Yellowstone Winter Wildlife Walks
From $2150 for 2020
- • Rate: $2150 per person
• 3rd/4th persons: $1700 each rack, staying in a room in existing bedding
• Single Supplement: $580 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• Route: Yellowstone wildlife walks - Grand Teton NP - Wolf watching - Old Faithful by snow coach - Sleigh ride in National Elk Refuge
• 5 nights in 3-star, tourist-class hotels, 2 nights in cabins
• Full and half board (breakfasts, picnic lunches and dinners)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1 - Arrival in Bozeman.
Day 2 - Morning drive to nearby Yellowstone National Park; walks at Mammoth Hot Springs looking for eagle, antelope, elk and bison.
Day 3 - Wolf watching with a naturalist in Yellowstone, snow shoe walks among the wildlife of the Lamar Valley, and hot springs by night.
Day 4 - Snow shoe walks to Tower Falls, chance to see elk, bison, mule deer, and big horn sheep.
Day 5 - A full day snow coach ride to Old Faithful past multicolored boiling mud pots and fumaroles before arriving in the steaming Upper Geyser Basin.
Day 6 - Snow Shoe walks along Yellowstone’s Madison River; afternoon short drive to our hotel in the center of the cowboy town of Jackson, Wyoming.
Day 7 - A full day at Grand Teton NP beneath the mighty peaks followed by a ranger led sleigh ride through a herd of 7000 elk at the National Elk Refuge.
Day 8 - Departure on own.