Peaks of Yosemite
From $1860 for 2021
- • Rate: $1860 per person (2 nights double and 5 nights quad occupancy while in cabins)
• Single Supplement: $950 / If wanting to share a room, and a match is available, no single supplement fee is added.
• 5 nights Double Occupancy Supplement - $655 for 5 nights in tent cabins for 2 persons
• Route: 5 days of trekking and peak bagging in Yosemite National Park - North Dome - Mount Hoffman - Mount Dana
• 2 nights in 3-star, tourist-class hotels, 5 nights in tent cabins with communal baths, multi-share
• Half board (breakfasts and picnic lunches)
• Tour is operated in language(s) indicated by departure date, other languages with sufficient request.
Day 1- Arrival in San Francisco.
Day 2 - Out of the city and into the South Entrance of Yosemite National Park (NP) for inspiring walks beneath the Giant Sequoia trees before settling into our Tent Cabins in the Heart of Yosemite at Half Dome Village.
Day 3 - A shuttle ride to Glacier Point with stunning views of Half Dome and Little Yosemite Valley before a cliff-hanging trail takes us below Half Dome to the deep rock Valley of the Merced River, where we join the John Muir Trail descending past waterfalls.
Day 4 - A hidden trail off of Tioga Pass leads to North Dome where we walk in ancient forests to the rim of the Yosemite Valley.
Day 5 - A remote trek past May Lake to one of the most memorable peaks: Mount Hoffman.
Day 6 - Today we explore Mount Dana, Yosemite's second highest peak, at the eastern boundary of the proud crest of the Sierra Nevada range with some trail finding and boulder hopping up to views across the Tuolumne Meadows and Yosemite's mountain wilderness.
Day 7 - Early departure for San Francisco where our journey concludes with a walking tour of the downtown area.
Day 8 - Departure on own.